Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oh Sunshine!

Oh how I have missed the sun.Welcome Welcome. I only had one class today and was not feeling the best (luckily the worst pregnant days far--which really is not that bad at all compared to some) and I knew that if we stayed inside movies would be going and that just not was not an option to me. So we headed out side around 2. Hailey loved it and so did I! It was so fun to see everyone(almost) outside. We stayed out side for 3hours just playing. It was so nice and peaceful. And I can still feel the sun on my face. I never would have thought that i would get my first sunburn today. It is a slight pink but it just feels good to know that i got some sun. Which means we need to be careful  so Hailey does not get sunburned. 
SUNSHINE!!!

2 comments:

April said...

It's been getting warmer and sunnier here too. Everything just seems better when the sun is shining.

Anonymous said...

i genuinely love all your writing choice, very attractive.
don't give up as well as keep posting in all honesty , because it simply worth to read it,
looking forward to see additional of your content, have a good day :)