Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Monday, February 22, 2010

Finally-huh-lol

So Please forgive me for not posting in a while. Between multiple things i have not taken the time to update you. I have followed your blogs but just didn't want to take the time to update you-sorry. So here you GO.

First, pregnancy is going well. I am 27 weeks along, not to far from being a mother of two. I have just grown out of my last pair of normal pants(with the button undone) So it is all maternity from here on out. But doctor appointments have been going well everything looks good measurement wise for May 24. There is a slight worry that i might have placenta pervia. that is were part of my placenta is covering the cervix. But there is a 95% chance because it was only a part pervia that is will fix it's self in last bit of the pregnancy. I'll have an ultra sound at 34 weeks to make sure that everything is where it needs to be. So we are not to worried.
  I am in love with desserts. I just can't seem to get enough of them. I am in the mood to cook, but the only thing that sound fun to cook after Hailey goes to bed is desserts, So we have been eating a lot-mainly me. yum yum. Good things i will have the whole summer to work all these treats off. lol. but they are so good. And Easter is coming with the best candy-yikes. I am really going to need to watch what i eat for the next while.

Hailey-
 Hailey is a student at BYU-I toddler lab program. She loves it! She loves going to school with me. I have class during that time so we both get ready and head to school. She is learning so much. He vocabulary is growing everyday! She is starting to speak in sentences( given there only like 3 word sentences) But she has great enunciation. So it is so fun to talk with her and understand her. She notices so much.

 
Hailey loves dancing around the house. two of her new favorite things to do are 1 do run around naked and 2 two put socks on her hands. It is so funny, I dont really get why but she sure likes it. 

 
before the semester started i did some deep cleaning (that's how old some of these pictures are) But while i was cleaning Hailey was playing and she was telling me that her dog needed her diaper changed. So that's fine i don't mind if she plays with the diapers(as long as they are clean) So i left the room to go clean and when i came back into the room this is what i found. What a clean/organized little girl. Not even two and she likes things organized. So proud!

 
Over the Holiday break Hailey had a run in with our coffee table. boy did it leave a mark. It was there for over a week. She talked about it hurting for several days.
  
Now that we have late church-1- Hailey and i can take the time to get all cute. given some Sundays we  just play but this sunday after we got out of the shower i thought it would be fun to put curlers in our hair. It was so cute to see her in them. I half way wanted her to go to church like this, she just needed a dress. But of course that is just not very appropriate. So we took them out. Her Hair looked better then mine.

 
It was just so cute
Hailey got her first tutu and it came with butterfly wings. She really enjoys it. The wings are a little ig so they don't stay on very well but we all like the tutu!

Jason is doing very well this semester in his classes. He is taking requirements for nursing this semester. Then he will be finishing his accounting classes and graduating in July! We will be walking together! all four of us. But he is really enjoying learning everything. He is not working, but what a blessing that has turned out. I hardly see him now and if he had to work-wow I would feel like i was married to a ghost. But maybe next semester he will get a job- we will see what it hold in store for us- same with our future after. We will let you know when we know.

I am loving my classes. I have been busy with them all and loving them. My sewing class has been a blast. Right now we are working on our pillow project. I just finished making my place mats. They are reversible. So Valentines day on one side and St. Patrick's on the other. Pretty cute. I am excited for our other projects coming up. 
My advance presentation class has been a lot of fun. Cooking like crazy which is kinda of why i have been in the mood to cook. I wish i had all my pictures so i could show you. I just have one that still needs to be photo shopped.



I took better pictures on a better background on a different camera that I'll get later. but for this class e have to build a portfolio of our work. So it has been fun trying to create artwork with food. Right now we started working on vegetable and fruit carving. next week well being doing aspic carvings. and then after that we will get to learn Ice carvings. 
So I am learning so much and it has been so fun to be able to take these classes. 

I think that sums up pretty much what is going on with us. I'm sure ill think of more- so ill just have to start posting this more often!


2 comments:

Carrie Wood said...

Wow! I am happy to see a post again. Did the camera we sent work out? Hailey's black eye looks pretty bad. Caleb has one right now, and it's sad to look at. I hope you don't have placenta previa. Keep us posted about that!

-heidi said...

congrats on the pregnancy! good to hear ya'll are doing so well!