Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Jason!

The Big 28. So crazy that I meet when you were 23. It almost seems that we are still that young. Well here are some memories:

1: When I first saw you you were sitting in your living room at Rock land trying to study.
2: Going to the Austin building finding some rolling chairs and spinning and racing around the building
3: Going to the Pineapple grill and being silly and making up our own sign langue( that only lasted that hour)
4: Playing Uno all the time
5: Getting water balloons dumped on use while we were playing a game in the grass
6: Jumping in the canal with my roommates
7: You going on a spinning ride with me and throwing up
8: When you gave me the beautiful glass rose
9: Taking your picture at Jason street in your domino's outfit
10: When you first told me I love you on the couch downstairs at your parents house
11: That ex termly awkward moment when Jessica told us to date when we were in the dorm kitchen cooking dinner
12: The first time you gave me a hug after we played basketball outside of the dorms
13: Going on all those bike rides-especially the ones in Denver
14: You getting stung by the wasp; your arm swelling and you having to take some med and being passed out all the way to Cheyenne.
15: You meeting my sister for the first time in Provo
16: Playing in that big rubber band
17: Going to that lake in Idaho Falls and doing the special diving with all of us
18: Playing Jenga
19: Kicking the soccer ball back and forth over your parents house
20: Doing the wizard of oz walk in Fred Myer
21:Going black Friday shopping with you at the mall and watching you run down to the store to get in line for that mini mp3 player
22:Cutting down out first Christmas tree
23: Finally Graduating from BYU-Idaho together
24: Going and hitting a bucket of balls with you and Hailey when I was 8 months pregnant
25: Going camping at hidden lake
26: Waffle Breakfast every Saturday Morning (that we can-yumyum)
27: All of those cute little notes that you have left me around the house
28: The Day that you married me

Jason, I hope today is a wonderful day. Happy Birthday

1 comment:

Emily said...

Aw, good memories. I'm proud to say I was there for several of those! Happy Birthday Jason!