Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Friday, May 27, 2011

Jason's Birthday

Jason's Birthday was a lot of fun. Hi mom, sister April and her husband Tim and their boy Peter were able to be there with us to celebrate his birthday. I have not idea what i was thinking not taking any pictures- Ill have to get some from Mary Lou. She took some pictures. But it was a lot of fun.  We had a shrimp dish and then we had cupcakes. Yum. I made snicker cupcakes and orange cream cup cakes. I forgot to take a picture of the orage ones. They were yummy thou.

No comments: