Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

He is walking!!!

He has been practicing for a while but as of last week he prefers to walk more than crawl. So I thought I would share with you proof that this little man is walking at 9 months. He will be 1 in June. Crazy active lovable kid!

4 comments:

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

He has gotten so big!! I cant believe he is walking already!

Michelle said...

oh my gosh! he is so cute!

April said...

So cute!! That's crazy that he is walking already.

Carrie Wood said...

I don't need proof - I got to see it for myself. He is amazing!