Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Friday, May 27, 2011

 He has discovered my plastic bags and loves loves loves taking them out, also tissues and enjoys toilet paper unrolling as well.
 We have church at 1 so sometimes is is really hard to get Hailey to take and nap. But after church Jason and Hailey st down for a couple minutes. I thought they were reading books but when i came around the corner from the kitchen they were fast asleep.
 He was so proud to be wearing these. It was so cute
 Hailey loves her little brother. He has learned to climb up on her bed. they have fun playing up there
 So funny
 we got our hair cuts. well I got mine cut and Hailey got a trim. She was not to thrilled about it, but she did it.
 I gave Logan a hair cut too.

No comments: