Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Update

Well Logan is very content and my body is in no rush to get him out either- So we are going to wait another week. Crazy yes, but i am in no real discomfort, just tired of being pregnant, so here we go waiting another week! My next apt is Thursday and i'm pretty sure i'll see my doctor there....

1 comment:

Dillon & Bree said...

Umm..you are crazy!! But that is so good are are feeling so good. I am not even close to having this little girl and I already can't wait to get her out. No offense to her but this pregnancy is not as easy as it was with Lij...good luck and keep the updates coming. Can't wait to hear of his arrival!