Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Friday, May 7, 2010

Interesting

The Other night Jason was looking for something in the kitchen- he wanted a drink but didn't know what to drink. I was in a funny mood so I was like her have a combo of orange juice, pickle juice and lemon juice...yum yum. Right. Well when you combine these juices you create these faces.
and this one

I did not think i was going to be able to keep it down, but i did. Most drinks combine in flavor so you get one flavor, but not with these three. While you where drinking it you would get small tastes of each individually over and over while you drank it. Would i do it again-- no-- but it sure was fun to try. It satisfied Jason's wanting of a drink.

1 comment:

April said...

So funny! Maybe I'll try it? Well... actually I'll pass on this one.