Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Monday, June 22, 2009

Water Water Water

This was a couple of weeks ago. And it was so much fun! Hailey's first pool party and she loved it!

We had to barrow the swim suite from Carrie (thank you!). We set up two pools so the kids could go back and forth, they loved it. I think there was like at lest 10 kids running around playing in the water. IT was such a perfect day!

Were Just waiting for another one of those days so we can have another pool party. But as for now were are just enjoying the rain, hail, and more rain!

1 comment:

Nicole Whitehead said...

Ahh! I cannot get over how cute she is! She really is so funny and always looks adorable! She must keep you laughing. I love her pigtails. Great new posts -thanks!