Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tent time

Today while Hailey was over at Carries she said that they built a fort and that Hailey loved it. So after swimming in the little pool out side today we came in and built this little sad fort. But it sure was cool for Hailey.
She Loved it giggling the whole time. It was so fun.
Going in and out and under every way possible
Any time I popped in she would just giggled even harder.

Hailey just loves hanging around.

4 comments:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

She is looking so old! How cute! Brecken loves tents too!

Anonymous said...

she is growing up so fast! that is so fun with the tent it brings back memories of me and my siblings.

Carrie Wood said...

Hailey is soooo big. I love how big she is. She is really a cutie!

jared said...

oh man...asa LOVES tents....and bubbles....if he could live in a tent with a bubble blower his life would be complete....i wish i could be so happy over such simple things again....