Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, June 18, 2009


Hailey is growing up so fast and catching on to so much. She really likes doing what we are doing. Like here.
But the other day We were in the bathroom and washing our hands. Hailey loves to wash her hands. So when I do she does too. So we just finished and I was getting the paper towels and in doing so got the floor wet. So i gave Hailey the paper towels to dry her hand. Once i was done i wiped the floor up and throw my towel away and when i turned around to find Hailey doing exactly what i had just done. It was so cute. And then she went and throw it away. She catches on so fast!

No comments: