Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My little music Queen

So this was still while we were at my parents house i just thought it was so cute how she was playing and dancing.
I tried to post this one a long time ago but it never worked. But here is Hailey dancing. She loves music! She has always loved music. There was one time when Hailey woke up from a nap and I went in to go get her and as soon as i saw her she started dancing. Thought it was pretty cute but then i put her on the ground to come with me through the living room door. But she took two steps and turn to the other door which lead to the middle room and went straight to the radio and started dancing. So we turn on come music and started blasting it and dancing.

I'm thinking she going to dance some time in her life. She just truly loves music.

No comments: