Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Monday, January 24, 2011

Little Update

Logan is trying to squeeze through couches to get to me.
 Hailey cheering at the BYU game in Ft. Collins
This was Logan at Buffalo Wild Wings
He was so proud of himself. There were 5 adults sitting around the table and none of us noticed until it was too late...lol. He really likes Ranch. 
Also notice his Hair
Here is a picture Logan with his new Hair cut.
He is not bald and there still is a lot of hair there. I used a #3 to cut it, but he has never had this short.
Logan had been crawling since the week of Christmas and is loving being able to go where he wants to go. Right now he is working on furniture surfing and trying to stand alone. I am not ready for him to walk. He loves electronics and to climb. He is so very busy and still a supper happy little boy!

No comments: