Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Monday, January 24, 2011

A little more

So I know I am totally behind and I am sorry that I have not been posting. We sure have been having a lot of fun lately and lots of things have been going on. And I have not been the photographer around either I have just been ignoring the camera. So here are some pictures to kind of recap December and a little bit of January
 Hailey helping Jason take a nap 
 We went to Chucky cheeses the week before Christmas with my parents Uncle Collin and Aunt Nicole.
 This was Hailey's first time and she  really had a lot of fun.
Logan Loves to drive
He would get so excited
 This is Logan at the Hotel that we stayed at while we were visiting the Marcum family right after Christmas- It was so good to see you all. Thanks for just a great visit

 So Hailey does not really take naps anymore it is a hit or miss(should i say mess), but she does a good job on here room. Here is a picture of one of the days that I was able to get a picture without her seeing me.
Fun Fun...

 Logan got stuck poor guy. He was not very happy and not very happy that i got the camera either instead of helping him. he was trying to get the graham crackers he had dropped.
 We got Hailey a piggy bank. She is supper excited.
 Hailey and Logan before christmas

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hailey was telling me all about her new piggy bank today at preschool. Love the picture of her room at nap time. That's too funny!

Carrie Wood said...

How fun! My kids love Chuck E Cheese, too!