Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Friday, January 28, 2011

Beautiful Day in January

It was so nice today- like 53- we went to the park and then to the children's gardens story time Hailey sure loved being out side. 

 I have a feeling that once summer comes we will not be indoors at all. Well maybe for nap time.
 Logan really enjoyed it too. It will be so nice when summer come because he will be running around too.
 But it felt so good to get out and spend some time outside!

4 comments:

Kayleen said...

THey both look so grown up! and so adorable! We can't wait for warmer weather too. Ezra and I make a trip to the store almost every day just to get out and burn off some energy!

Lori Killian said...

Hey girl! I am so jealous that you get to be outside! It's too freakin cold here for much of that.

Lindsey said...

So, where do you live? We are in Fort Collins, and you probably aren't too far from here if you were here last weekend for the BYU game. We sure enjoyed the warm weekend weather as well! I hope that all is going well for you!

Michelle said...

I can't believe it was so warm there. We've got so much snow that its hard to play in it.