Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Still fits!


So exciting(after 3 years), I think! We stayed at my parents house for the weekend before we came back up here to Rexburg. I saw my dress haning in the closet and I just couldn't resit trying it on. Thankfully it still fit. I would have been a little depressed (but then again i have had a kid) But it was fun to walk around in the house for a little bit. The fun part for me was it still felt just as speciall in it that day as it did before i got married. I think Wedding dresses just represent something more then just a dress.

1 comment:

Carrie Wood said...

Wow! Pretty girl! I don't dare try mine on. Not now!