Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back to school!

So Jason and I started school again. We are both going full time and Jason is working at Uptown Bagel CAfe again this semester. So we are some busy people. But We are both enjoying our classes. Hailey is being a tropper letting me take her to babysitter after babysitter. And thank you for all of you who open your houses up to her. I would not be able to do it with out you! But I think we are going to be able to survive these busy scheduels! I love being in school and learning but boy will it feel better to know that it is done!

What our typical day looks like:

We wake up at 5 a.m. Jason warms up the car for me and then i go to the gym. When i get home at 6 we eat breakfast and then shortly after Jason heads to school. Hailey wakes up at 7. Then pending on the day either 7:15 or 8:30 I take Hailey over to the babysitters. Go to class until 10and then i go get Hailey. We either eat or play and then Hailey sleeps from 11-1. Then on MWF Hailey goes over to another babysitter from 2-4:45 except for Friday its just 2-3. And then we play and have dinner as a family and put Hailey to bed at 7. Jason and i do homework tell we go to bed and then it starts all over again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy, busy! I'm excited for school to be over too. When do you guys graduate?

Carrie Wood said...

What a day - I mean every day! Keep it up!