Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Birthday Cake


So Whitney let me make Bailee's Birthday cake for her. It was so much fun to make. I really enjoy making them.I just need to get better.
I took the idea from that magazine that you can see.
Thanks Whitney!

3 comments:

The Goldthorpe Family said...

Thank you so much for making Bailee's b-day cake! It was amazing and so good. You're the best!

mckell said...

Way cute! You're amazing!

Carrie Wood said...

Another reason why I miss you so much. Caleb's birthday is Sunday and I'd love it if you did a car cake for him. As it is, I have to try it!