Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcome Home

So i know i haven't posted in a really long time. Sorry about that. I'll have to do a catch up post eventually. But things here are great. We are finally back to Madison and loving it! We are all moved back in. I think i have one box and a little more to organize. It was so fun to move back here. It really is a blessing to be living here. I am thankful for it ever day. Specially to be surrounded by so many friends and ward members.

1 comment:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I miss Rexburg. . . and I ALMOST miss the apt your living in! Almost.


Love you guys!