Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Jason

It is Jason's 26th Birthday! It is crazy how time fly's. Jason was my age(23) when we started dating.
The first time I meet Jason I was on a date with his roommate. We walked in and Jason stood up to introduce himself and I was taken away-quickly had to remind myself I was on a date. We were all going to a Checkers game. There were four couples with my date and I. And for some reason I was jealous of Jason's date...lol. (I know why know but I sure thought it was kinda funny) Then we just became friends I stopped dating his roommate and he eventually stopped dating this girl. We both moved- Jason home to Idaho Falls and I moved to another complex with differnt roomates. We lost contact, but the next he found my number through mutaul friend and randomly called me up and it has been history sense. And what a great history it has been!

There are so many reasons why I was attracted to Jason. There are so many reasons why I married him and So many more reasons why I am so thankful that he is my husband and the father of my children. Just to give you a glimpse of some of those here are 26-just for him this birthday.

1. He is Handsome
2. He has a testimony of the Gospel
3. He makes me laugh
4. He is a worthy preisthood holder
5. He helps me strive to be a better person every day
6. He rough houses with me
7. He jokes around with me
8. He is a gentlemen
9. He is patient with me
10. He is Sensitive
11. He is a wonderful father
12. He provides for me and helps me be a homemaker
13. He is supportive
14. He is creative
15. He listens to me
16. He loves to play games- even if he does not like them
17. He is pro-active (get things done)
18. He lets me be who I am
19. He is a hard worker
20. He has good features- eyes, hair, smile,...
21. He takes me to the Temple
22. He is Happy
23. He wants to go out and do things-camping, hiking,...
24. He is very social
25. He makes me Happy
26. He is Loves Me


We love you Jason
Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy belated birthday Jason!
We miss you guys!

McKay and Jessica said...

oh my goodness I almost died when you wrote "camping"! HAHA just kidding. We all know they are going to have fun!

Happy Birthday

Randal and Stef said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Jason!
~Randal and Stef

Carrie Wood said...

We are glad you found Jason too. I hope it was a great birthday.