Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Friday, July 11, 2008

So this morning i was really tired and Hailey woke up nice and cheerful so Jason took her out and put her on her play mat and then came back to bed with me. She was perfectly fine. When i finally thought i should get up and eat breakfast i went and said good morning to Hailey. Her left foot was stuck in this circle rattle AND she had the worst explosion in her pants-like it went up majority of her back onto the play mat, and through it all the way to the carpet- big explosion!!!! But what amazes me is that i have no idea how long she had been like that. Cause when i came out to sy hi she gave me a huge smile. She is such a good girl.

3 comments:

Carrie Wood said...

I always feel bad when Caleb is crying in his crib before a nap and I don't go in for a while, to see if he'll go to sleep on his own. When I finally go in, sometimes he's been fussing cause his pants are full! I am such a meanie!

Janelle & Brandon said...

That is so funny! Your baby is such a sweetheart, she seems so calm and happy all the time, I still have not even heard her cry!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I just have to say at least it wasn't on you. Carter was the best at explosions. Really! The worst was at church he blow up all over my dress. It was so bad, I mean running down my dress when I stood up. I am surprised I didn't up chuck all over the R.S. sisters. Anywho.. At least she was happy!