Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Growing

We had to lower Hailey's crib this week. She is starting to pull her self up and she has become an excellent sitter. So we thought that before we walk in and she is not where she is supposed to be we should lower the crib. She doesn't seem to mind.
I had to fix the bumper pad so it would work and be safer for her. I had to move a couple of ties and add one so she can't get tangled in it and also tuck it between the mattress and crib so she can get under it. She is a mover in her crib. She is never in the same spot as when i laid her down. Fun Fun

No comments: