Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

For the first time out of all the baths we have given her she finally giggled in the Tub. yeah.

Jason and I will be done with this semester next Friday the 18th!!! yahoo for me cause that means i am graduating with my associates.

Jason on the other hand is going to take a class during the next 7 weeks (summer break) and then will be going full time in the Fall semester. what a trooper. He is almost done though.

1 comment:

Carrie Wood said...

Congratulations on getting your associates! I wish I were more on the ball and had sent a card or something. I really am proud of you though.