Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wow




So when we moved in we moved into an apartment with new carpet. The carpet sheds a LOT!! I was vacuuming last night but it just wasn't working very well. So i went to clean the little roller things it was totally covered in carpet. Then I checked the bag, Full! Then i realized that everything was packed full. Including the pipes! crazy. So i had to take it apart and clean out all the tubes. It took me two screw drivers and the broom handle to get the vacuum completly cleared out.

2 comments:

The Goldthorpe Family said...

That totally sounds like our vacuum! It got clogged up when we first moved in, and it still gets clogged every once in awhile and it's almost been a year. It may look like nice carpet, but cheap!

Janelle & Brandon said...

I have had to use the broom handle trick before also! what a pain. Our blog is www.ourfamilyblog-kolby.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. I found your blog off of Whitney's.