Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Giggles

Hailey has started to giggle. This was the first time i could get her to do it over and over. Before today it was just one here and there. So fun!!! I was suctioning out her nose and when I was trying to get them out of the sucker she just started to laugh. So i took it and started blowing it on her-after cleaned it out of it of course. And as you can tell she thought it was funny!!!

2 comments:

Carrie Wood said...

Her giggle is so cute! I can't believe how sweet she is. Caleb hates, and I mean hates, the suction thing. Good thing Hailey likes it!

Shannon said...

I love that video! I'm glad you told me about your blog so I can watch her grow. Thanks for letting Danielle and I come over and see you guys. I'm going to miss being up here and visiting you!