Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tagged

A- Attached or Single?- Married and loving it!
B- Best Friend? – Jason
C- Cake or Pie? - Cake with lots of frosting
D-Day of choice? - Saturday-The best day to play
E- Essential item?- Cell phone
F- Favorite color?- Blue or red
G- Gummy bears or worms? Worms- the sour ones are the best
H-Hometown? Rexburg for now.
I- Indulgence(s)?- Dessert
J- January or July? – January its my birthday month
K-Kids?- Just one for now- Hailey Nicole Marcum
L- Life is incomplete without?- Family, Friends, Gospel
M- Marriage date?- August 4, 2006.
N- Number of siblings?- 3, 2 sisters and 1 brother.
O- Oranges or apples?- Apples by far and with some peanut butter--yum!!!
P- Phobias or fears - The entering into a dark area, spiders, snakes
Q- Quotes? - "Each choice you make is important"
R- Reasons to smile? -Family- little Miss Hailey
S-Season? - winter only if there is snow if not the warm summer
T-Tag 5 people?- Jessica, Michelle
U- Unknown fact?- I like eating skittles and M&M together because they taste like a much better chocolate covered raisin.
V- Very Favorite store?- Maurices
W- Worst Habit?- Some would say a neat freak
X- X-ray or ultrasound? – Ultrasound- to hear and see the new baby
Y-Your favorite food?- Either Apple bee's Oriental Roll up or Wingers chicken finger dinner
Z- Zodiac?- Capricorn - I am a goat

1 comment:

Carrie Wood said...

EWWW! M&M's and Skittles together!? I knew I would learn something fun about you!