Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Well...



May 24, 2010
So I would like to let you all know that I am pregnant! We are so excited. I will be finishing school in April, which is just perfect timing! Hailey will be 2 years and 2 months when this new little baby is born! We can't wait to find out what where having.

12 comments:

Dillon & Bree said...

That is so awesome!!! Congratulations! We hopefully will be making an announcement in the next few months too. I can't wait to hear what you will be having. So much fun!

Kayleen said...

Congratulations! That's great news! I graduate in April too. What a relief!!

Richard and McKenna said...

Awesome!!!! Congratulations!! What perfect timing too! Can't wait to hear what you guys are going to have! :)

Rubyjuice said...

Congratulations!!!! So exciting!

McKay and Jessica said...

WOW!!! I had no idea! congrats!!

mckell said...

Congrats!! And just so you know, as soon as I saw the title of your blog, I called it.

Enriquez Family said...

hey its Alise! came across your blog and WAY EXCITING!

Janelle & Brandon said...

Congrats! How exciting! My boys are 2 years and 2 months apart also. You have lots of fun times in store for you.

A & L said...

That is so exciting!!! Congrats Christy!

Jessie said...

Congrats, Christy!

Randal and Stef said...

We are excited for you! Congrats!

Braiden & Sharon Willey said...

YAY! Im so excited for you guys! And its a really awesome birthday, cause thats mine too!