Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Friday, December 11, 2009

Sewing


So these are a pair of P.J. I made for Hailey in my class. I have really been enjoying sewing. I just keep thinking of projects I would love to do and sew. I just need to get a sewing machine sometime in my life and remeber to not buy the fabric until I do. Otherwise I will have a closet full of close and not much money lol.

It really has been fun. we just finished making a blessing dress and right now I'm making a really cute fall coat for Hailey! I am really excited about it. of course it won't be perfect but it will be supper cute and I can't wait to have it finished so I can show you all the coat.