Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Zoo

So Hailey and I went to the zoo with my sister in law and her son Andrew. It was a ton of fun until it rained...errrrrrrr...We had the choice of going to the petting animals and the cool new bears and the lions first, but I said "no, i want to save those until last". But that sure didn't happen...It started raining, so we tried to wait it out at the pavillion but when we thought it was good to go we went out saw maybe two more animals and it started pooring. We were so close to seeing the cool animals. We thought we would stop real quick and the pettying animals but they locked them all up.
So we ran out...lame!
So next time I'm not saving the coolest for last. Their First!!!
It was still fun though we say majority of all the animals. Hailey really like finding them i their cagese. Well the ones that moved. She thought the mokeys were pretty cool...but who wouldn't. So it was still worth it to go and it was a ton of fun hangin out with Annette too.

No comments: