Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Stroller


Isn't she just so cute! I love the beanie- she will be wearing this a lot this winter.
We got tired of lugging the big stroller around and wanted a little umbrella stroller. But unfortunately we didn't find any ones that we liked until this one. So cute the Bright Pink- Love it
She thought it was pretty cool. She tried climbing on it but it kept moving even though the back wheels were lock the front ones kept sliding away from her. She sits pretty comfy in it. I really like it cause of its light weight and easiness of the whole thing but yet is still has the nice compartments of a large stroller unlike the tiny umbrella ones.

1 comment:

Carrie Wood said...

Wow. Such a cute stroller. I really haven't seen any cuter. You were smart to hold out for the best!!