Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Monday, November 1, 2010

Wyoming Foot ball game

 After the pumpkin patch we went home ate lunch and then Grandpa, Collin, Jason, Logan and I jumped in the car and came to watch the Wyoming vs. Utah game.
 We 
 It sure was fun and it was a really nice day too, which i was worried that it was going to be too cold for Logan but it was perfect
 My too handsome boys!
 Father like son...lol... I just could not resist taking this picture. I think they were racing to see who could look up the other football scores the fastest.
 Here is uncle Collin and Logan.He came down for to visit for the weekend. He was asked to come speak to the college and was able to stay a few days. We had so much fun and it was so good to see him! Thanks for coming Collin and getting these tickets! we sure had a lot of fun and can't wait to see you again!
I am sure lucky!

3 comments:

Kayleen said...

Logan looks so big now! He's adorable!

Unknown said...

Oh football games are so fun!! That picture of Logan and his daddy is sooooooo cute!!

Carrie Wood said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! I'm glad you took some pictures!