Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sneak Peak for Halloween

AT first Hailey wanted to be a brown bear, but I could not find one(given I did not look that hard) But we found these.
 Are they just the cutest.
the nice thing about these costumes is that i do not have to put any paint on their faces so people will know what they are. A horse and a dog. stink-en cute!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Maddie will be a dog this year too. Cute costumes. We sure miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Holy Moly! What cuties!!!

Shannon said...

Love the costumes!