Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Drive

Hailey was so good driving the 11 hours to cheyenne where we stayed the night to say hello to my parents. We stoped twice on the way. Once to eat and then once to catch up with eachother. We brought both cars. So it was Hailey and I in the 4 runner and Jason in the Mazda. The trip would have been faster but man there are so many hills. Who ever thinks Wyoming is flat---IS SO WRONG! But other wise it was great. So we didnt arrive in denver until that saturday and we have not wasted anytime. I'll have to take a video of where we are living words would just not do it justice. lol...

No comments: