Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Date!

So Jason and I went on a date A BOOT HUNT. It was so much fun. It took us a while and we haven't even found them all. We found 11 but we only took pictures of 9. There are a total of 19 boots around Cheyenne.



It was such a beautiful day. Grandma and Grandpa watch Hailey for us. We dont have much time but we need to find the rest.





















Dates like these are so much fun. We weren't allowed to use the map hince why we only found 11 but i thinks thats what made it so much more fun. just wondering around Cheyenne.

I hope we can always find time for dates like these.

No comments: