Out of the Mouths of Babes...and Dudes- John Bytheway

"I always wondered how people could say. " I love you" to people they don't even know, but now I realize that we all knew each other well a long time before. We're really just finally meeting up with old friends. "
-A young woman

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Holiday's

So i just got back from albertson to get milk. But guess what jumped into my cart? Well let me tell you easter candy opps. But not just any candy Starburst Jelly bellys!!! So i have decided that Easter is my favorite holiday for candy totally over holloween!!! Which brought me to other conclusions and since no one els is home i thought i would share them with you.
Christmas is my favotrite holiday for the season.
Thanksgiving for the actually feast you are able to eat.
Halloween is my favorite becuase you get to dress up like a goof!
Valentines cause you get to go out to eat.
St. Patrick- nothing really
4th of July becuase you have a reason to spend ALL day out side
Martin Luther King day because every so many years i got my birthday off from school!

All the other ones are nice but nothing really

Well i just wanted to share that with you. Have a good night!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

We like easter candy better than halloween candy too! its so yummy!

McKay and Jessica said...

agreed. hey did you take confectionary class???? I wanted to take it next semester but it doesn't fit into my schedual. But if you already know how to do it you could just teach me. So how bout it? when you get back lets make it a date!

Carrie Fowler said...

I have to agree that easter candy is probably the best! We got another credit card statement for you guys and we don't have your address anymore so if you could send that to us we would appreciate it.